Silver Springs Organics Disclaimers
We Do Not Accept
- Non-degradable materials, garbage, trash, plastics, metals, etc.
- Human bio-solids, animal carcasses, etc.
- Treated, painted, stained, or laminated woods.
- All rates are FOB and are subject to change without advance notice.
- Mixed waste loads will be charged at the highest material rate within the load.
- If your waste is not on the list, please call or inquire at the office for acceptability.
- Discount Commercial Contract Rates and Accounts available upon request.
Right of Refusal
- We reserve the right to refuse any load and any customer for any reason.
- We reserve the right to reject and reload any off-loaded materials deemed excessively contaminated with non-acceptable materials, including but not limited to the items listed above.
- Owner of the load will be subject to reloading fees or contamination disposal fees.
At the discretion of management, contamination disposal fees up to $100.00 per ton of the weight of the entire load may be charged in place of the original fee.
Contaminated loads requiring reloading will be subject to a reload fee of $15.50 per ton.